Tuesday, April 10, 2012

here and there



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for AA meetings that are centered around a particular step.  On Monday's, I attend a noon step meeting.  Yesterday it was step 9.  I can talk about this for way too long.  Suffice it to say (now) that when I first did this step with my sponsor, my life changed.

that because of the steps of AA, there is absolutely no person that I want or need to avoid at any time

that doing the next right thing so often produces comfortable results

that my Astros are off to the best start of a season in quite a while.  But as a realist, I know it's a looooong season.



Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
- Abraham Lincoln

4 comments:

Pammie said...

It could be a looooong winning season!

Mary Christine said...

Go Astros!

I find that the room frequently gets really quiet when we talk about steps four and nine. I bet there was at least one person praying that you kept talking.

Annabelle said...

sac burberry
sac chanel
sac chloe
sac dior
chaussures nike
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
dolce gabbana tasche
ed hardy tasche
fendi tasche
sac juicy
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac guess pas cher
tee shirts prada
tee shirts louis vuitton
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
prada bolsas
versace bolsas

Syd said...

I can't think of anyone that I want or need to avoid either. It is an amazing thing for someone who used to cross the street to the other side to avoid talking.