Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Getting there ...

What a great start to the day! Our 6:30am AA meeting had to be done outside. No keys to get in. The temp was about 50F but at least it wasn't raining. Amazing what a bunch of recovering alcoholics will do to stay sober. And we did it together! Thanks to Norris, Earnest, Nancy, Jane, Jeff and Laura. Sonny showed up at 6:55a so we went inside. I won't soon forget the experience of sharing outside on the steps of Lambda.


So I finally got a picture of myself before my first cup of coffee. I have to do something about this damn hair.
Dave Before Coffee

I bought my Toyota RAV4 on November 10th. This morning I hit 1001 miles on it, but it had 301 miles when I drove it from the dealer. So that's 700 miles the first month, a little above my average monthly mileage.

RAV4 front RAV4 mileage 1001



1 comment:

Scott W said...

I'm seeing spots!