Friday, March 13, 2009

Knock knock ...





The Lost Generation


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I've yet to find a trigger to make me want to drink; I am neutral to the idea

that I am a little better these days about recognizing when I am playing the victim

that I have the tools to stop being the victim

tha the blackouts have stopped (but my memory still sucks)

for some really good workouts at the gym lately - my trainer is mean, a very mean man

A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken.
-James Dent


btw -- Who's there?

8 comments:

One Drunk to Another said...

I'm here! Grateful for you today.

big Jenn said...

Hi dave ! just a lazy blogger these days. Too busy manifesting stuff! jeNN

Scott W said...

If your trainer is mean, and you are paying him, then you must be enjoying it.

Mary Christine said...

I'm here too.

Pammie said...

Present.
PS: I'll be mean to you for free.

Bill said...

Is this a 'leather gym' that you attend?

Syd said...

I'm grateful for your gratitude. Maybe I need to get a kick ass trainer at the gym.

Recovery Road London said...

"Neutral" is a good adjective.

Mean? I have implements gym-bunny boy won't. I do discounts for the colonies.

:)