Monday, March 23, 2009

the letter



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the 6:30am Eyes Wide Shut AA meeting I attend every Mon-Fri

that some of my service work today will be answering a letter to serve on jury duty

that I got to listen to Dianna M relate her story of alcoholism at a Saturday night meeting

for the every Saturday dinner with Zane M and whoever else may join us

that I got some nice and peaceful yard work done yesterday

Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth... Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.
-Noela Evans


6 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Your yard is so beautiful, I would think that working in it is nice and peaceful.

Scott W said...

I don't like hores. My sister, on the other hand, adores hores and has two of her own!

Anonymous said...

have fun on jury duty!

Syd said...

I did some raking and cleaning up on Saturday afternoon. It felt great to rake leaves and then to burn them. The oaks are shedding like crazy now.

Bill said...

I despise any form of yardwork, but I am really glad that other folks like it. I hope the hores don't trample your peaceful garden. Did you plant anything particular, or were you just sowing the seeds of love?

Zanejabbers said...

Gardening? Hell, you'll soon be doing a Homes and Garden TV Show.