Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Future is Now




more pencils
(click on the pic for more detail)


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

as a recovering alkie, that I have resources at hand to use when I am out of my mind (I refer to the Virginia Tech shootings yesterday)

that I am wrestling with my future and what it may look like

for prayer to help me when I just don't know what to do; the best guidance my HP gives me these days is to do nothing right now; nothing must be decided immediately

for those little reminders that I need to practice living in the moment instead of the future

Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
-Unknown

11 comments:

Pam said...

I hope your future looks just like today....because today it looks like you are practicing turning things over to God....so, how can you possibly go wrong?

Scott W said...

Sometimes, after turning something over, the difficult part is being able to see what the answer is. This has been the case for me more times than I can remember.

Mary Christine said...

Someone once told me that once I turn something over, I have an upside down problem - I have to let it go.

Syd said...

dAAve, I too am thankful for all the resources that we have to help us when we are lost and insane. I don't wrestle with the future much because I'm too busy just doing today. On this day, that's all that I can handle.

lushgurl said...

I belive that if today, I turn my problems over, tomorrow more shall be revealed.
Loved the pics of those beautiful sea creatures, thanks for sharing the miracles with us!
HUGS

recoveryroad said...

What Scott W said. :-)

Loving the pencils.

Noor Azman Othman GBE said...

One day at a time, eh? Great choice.

SCoUt said...

It is the hardest thing for me to accept when my G-d tells me to sit still and not to DO anything, but when I listen and practice acceptance of G-d will, I am inevitably blessed with G-d's grace.
Peace, dAAve,
Scout

Meg Moran said...

thanks for the gratitude list suggestion comment on my blog. I did one, and hey! you're on it.

NMAMFQLMSH said...

I love you.
JJ

Sober @ Sundown said...

I love these pencil sculptures!