Thursday, April 12, 2007

hAAlf nAAked thursdAAy




pix from my high school days





todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that those who came before me were my predecessors

that I am now finished with all of my Mom's taxes as well as my own -- it's a lot of work - for our CPA (LOL)

that I had the $$$$ to pay all of my taxes

that I am going to record a voiceover for a Lambda Center membership marketing video today for the inimitable Bob S.

that I will never be a nappy-headed Ho

that I could spend 2+ hours in my patio cleaning up and potting new plants in this beautiful weather instead of watching The Astros, who were snowed out in Chicago during the afternoon

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
-Michael Jordan

10 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Daave, you are so dang cute!

Mary Christine said...

Hey Daave, what's better than roses on your piano?

Scott W said...

Well. I don't care to garden or watch baseball but glad you were so inclined.

lushgurl said...

We are having great big fluffy snow flakes here today, it's really pretty! Too bad about the Astros...MY jays are kickin' butt!!!
HUGS

Syd said...

I'm grateful that I'll never be an Imus.

Sober Steve said...

Glad you could enjoy the dAAy. Great quote from Jordan

Redhead Gal said...

I'm with Syd...

Planting flowers sounds so nice. It's gray and cold and rainy here. But the crocuses are up and I just know warm weather is coming soon...

ArahMan7 said...

Thanks dAAve. I finally figure it out how to climb, go through and work around it.

piglet said...

love those pics of you :)

i need to know how you know you aren't in fact a nappy headed ho?

Anonymous said...

You look dAAshing in those pics!