Thursday, July 26, 2007

hAAlf nAAked thursdAAy

My sister has 2 English Bulldogs.
This is Casey. He's about 2 years old now.

GO HERE to see another view and all the other HNT pics for today.

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the discussion topix of the 2 AA meetings I attended yesterday; one was about the God of my understanding and how that has evolved during my recovery, and the other topic was about where I am at in my recovery today

that the more often I attempt to do the next right thing, the more comfortable it seems to be

that if I want to feel good about myself, I can't be an asshole to other people

that my life seems to be following some sort of a plan of which I have little control

We are not punished for our sins, we are punished by our sins.
(Buddha)

12 comments:

Redhead Gal said...

I have a hard time imagining you being an asshole to other people, dAAve.

Great picture!

Pammie said...

I think I love that dog! Great insightful list today Daaver Dave.

peanut said...

Dear dAAve,

"punished BY our sins" boy, that sure is true.

I'm harder on myself than I would ever allow anyone else to be.

We all have our "off days".

thanks for your share. Love you

Mary Christine said...

How true that we can't behave badly and then feel good about ourselves. You would think that would be common sense, but it is uncommon sense. Thanks!

Syd said...

Bully list today dAAve. I know that my life is following a plan too. I just am along for the ride.

Anonymous said...

Always knew you liked your ears nibbled!

msb said...

To cute that little dog. Great buddhaidgh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping me stay clean today, dAAve.
Peace,
Scout

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

hey daave-you beautiful human you..
I am tagging you to post 8 things about you we don't already know.
Come see my blog if you don't know wth I mean..lol
xo Tab

Anonymous said...

I have little control over much of anything these days :)

Mike said...

I didn't know any quotes by Buddha until today. I always get what I need from your blog.

Mike

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Oscar sez "Hi Casey!"