Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Today, it's one or the other




todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a really insightful meeting on Step 9 yesterday

that I was amazed before I was halfway through

that my sponsor was so thorough with me as we worked our way through the twelve steps back in 2003/2004

that home is where the heart is

that unless there's a very serious screwup, the election is finally over!

The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
-Elizabeth Foley


7 comments:

Pammie said...

I fear the screw up after the election.
Please go by my blog this morning.

Mary Christine said...

I wish it were as simple as red and blue. And that blue couldn't lie about red, etc.

Anonymous said...

i'll be happy when the election is over again, too.

Scott W said...

Has the fat lady sung yet?

Wait. What? said...

"...the election is finally over!"

Yay!

Syd said...

I'm happy to say that my outlook is blue today.

JubilantOne said...

The fat lady has not yet sung. But she's warming up for her final aria.

Thanks for the friendship quote, dAAve. It reminded me to call my best friend from high school (she lives in Arkansas). We haven't seen each other in about 5 years, but when we talk, it's like we've lived next door to each other all our lives.