Friday, March 06, 2009

I've only just begun




video stolen from donated by Scott W

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for new behavior, backed by a better attitude

that I enjoy life as a sober person; I would NEVER have thought this possible

for patience that not only comes from serenity but enhances it

that I am now 5 years, 6 months and 1 day sober

that we've only just begun

for the PBS program last night entitled -- "Celtic Woman - The Greatest Journey" -- some beautiful music.


We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
-Charles Kingsley

8 comments:

big Jenn said...

Loved that!He got my blood boiling. Of course,loved the HD part too.Harley cloths are the bomb!jeNN

Syd said...

Now I'm humming the Carpenters tune--We've only just begun.

Anonymous said...

that we've only just begun

i really like this. the mr. usa 2008 video is interesting.

Mary Christine said...

I think we have all found something to be enthusiastic about!

Scott W said...

That would mean enthusiasm breeds contentment. It's nice to be enthusiastic about something other than changing my feelings.

Bill said...

I wouldn't know a thing about sports without your blog. I had no idea the Celts had a female player.

steveroni said...

Enthusiasm? What's that? -grin

Zanejabbers said...

Loverly.