Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Say nope to dope



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my sobriety is my priority, which is why it leads my gratitude list

that I don't even miss smoking that ounce of marijuana each week

that Step 4 has kinda been in my face the past week (2 sponsees have just begun Step 4 and yesterday we read about it in the Big Book)

that Hayden very innocently reminded me how screwed up my thinking can be


Life is like a ten-speed bike. Most of us have gears we never use.
-Charles M. Schultz

8 comments:

Pammie said...

I'm closer to that cartoon than I care to think about.
enjoy your day darlin'

Scott W said...

Lazy is such a nasty word.

Mary Christine said...

I use all 27 gears on my bike.

Anonymous said...

say 'hi' to hayden for me. good day, dave. i love you...

My adventures said...

my ex never liked being reminded! ha!

Syd said...

I'm going over Step Four with a sponsee right now. And in doing so, I'm going back through my Step Four. Interesting how my perspective has changed as I've gotten more recovery.

Findon said...

Hi Dave Ive sent you an award. Pay me a visit to find out.

Bill said...

I'm very lazy, but I stay too busy to enjoy it. Rats.