Tuesday, October 05, 2010

bright & shiny







todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I have not had a drink in over 7 years, no matter what!


that I'm accountable; to myself mainly and to others as well

for those who make it back to AA after a relapse; they teach me a lot

that I lived through another baseball season; I've been a Houston Astros fan since their inception in 1962. It's been a lifelong lesson in loyalty and patience.

If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.
- Yogi Berra

6 comments:

Syd said...

No matter what is a powerful statement.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

So glad you share this gratitude daily!

Kim A. said...

no.matter.what.

Faith in action.

♥namaste♥

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I'm enjoying all these photos of the latest acquistions to your four wheeler collection...

Bill said...

Is the last one a Chrysler? I think it is.

The Best Drinker Ever said...

Love the Yogi Berra quote.

One of my favorites is ""A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it." - Jean De La Fontaine