Wednesday, June 08, 2011

early morning thoughts






todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I will have the honor of listening to a sponsee's 5th step today

for the similarities and the differences

that my control issues have really improved over the past year or two; it's such a process!

to know that the grass is always greener on the other side until I have to mow it



Appreciate again and again, freshly and naively,
the basic goods of life, with awe,
pleasure, wonder and even ecstasy,
however stale these experiences may have become to others.
- Abraham Maslow

4 comments:

Pammie said...

I wish you a speedy 5th step day.

Mary Christine said...

You know what? I do too. One time I had to stop a woman after 8 hours, and then we scheduled another time, and it lasted 8 hours.

Sober Julie said...

Praying the 5th goes well.

Syd said...

I hope that they will plead the fourth on the Fifth.

I have liked that grass is greener quote. I first heard it from a cab driver in DC.