Friday, January 04, 2013

making adjustments



today I AAm grateful & thankful

for course corrections, when necessary.
I have been having trouble writing this post in the mornings.  I usually get up about 4:30am but lately it's been more like about 5am.  After feeding the cats and making coffee, I go outside and pray and meditate in my Jacuzzi.  Every day, unless the rain is coming down too hard.  That's rare.  Then I sit down and write on this blog and on Facebook.  Along with some reading too.  There's also a shower and shave to deal with.  Then I leave by 5:50am so I can open the recovery center and make coffee before the 6:30am meeting. 
I shall now be writing my blog posts at night, but posting them in the morning, as always.
If you don't approve, please call your sponsor.

 
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

8 comments:

Pammie said...

ah-ha, I await your evening perspective.

onesobercatholic said...

My writing at night is totally different from my morning writing. I will be anxious to see if yours is different.

Syd said...

You are a busy fellow.

Jacque Gabrielle said...

must remember...as it is...not as i would have it to be.

SOBERBOOK said...

SoberBook.com is a safe, anonymous place where ALL people can tell their stories without having to attach a name or face to the words. It is here that you will see chapters about finding recovery, overcoming obstacles, mending relationships, achieving happiness, following dreams, and much more. The goal for SoberBook.com is to create a community of support, camaraderie, and hope for the future.

عبدالغنى الجمال said...

شركة الشامل السعودية 0564227946 من افضل شركات الخدمات بالسعودية وهى متخصصة فى نقل الاثاث والنظافه العامه ورش المبيدات وكشف التسربات وكل انواع العوازل وقد تأسست عام 1990 بمقرها الاساسى بالرياض ولنا فروع اخرى بالدمام وجده نرجو زيارة موقعنا الالكترونى http://toyorelgana.riadah.org/t261-topic

طيور الجنه لنقل الاثاث said...

http://toyorelgana.riadah.org/t79-topic

sandy padron said...

http://pierdeoaumentepeso.blogspot.com/ enter plis