Thursday, June 07, 2007

hAAlf nAAked thursdAAy


"relaxin' at the airport yesterday"

see more great pix @ the HNT site


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I am home from visiting Trinidad; had a great time because we did very little although we stayed busy. Mos importantly, I did not drink nor did I have any tempatation whatsoever to drink any alcohol or smoke a cigarette.

This still absolutely amazes me.

that I can now say, without a doubt, that the program of Alcoholics Anonymous works me!

that Hayden keeps me on my toes; someday I may be a ballerina

You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was.
-Abraham Lincoln

11 comments:

Syd said...

Glad that you had a nice trip. Isn't it interesting dance when you have to do the tango with your partner? My SO keeps me on my toes as well. Sometimes I get stepped on.

Mary Christine said...

Welcome back Daaaave!!! You were missed, glad you had a nice time though.

Pammie said...

welcome home....it's still just "us" :)

Shannon said...

welcome home daave! Oh to just go and travel.. one day me and dennis will. I am really glad you had a great time...

Kari Sullivan said...

Always good to get home, even after the best trip. Good quote from Mr. Lincoln!

Peace out!
Kari

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back...how rare to have more than 5 days from updates on here!!

Meg Moran said...

dAAve's back, dAAve's back, dAAve's back

yay!!

Scott M. Frey said...

wellcome home friend... I hope you enjoyed your trip, sir!

JJ said...

As always I love your gratitude and you.
JJ

Anonymous said...

I might even pay money to see you in a tu tu!

piglet said...

would love to see you doing a ballerina gig :)

i too am amazed at your "seemingly" ease from not smoking.

love that lincoln quote, love love love it.