Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not much to say today...



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my sobriety continues to be my priority

that my friend Jeff E. at Lambda celebrates his first AA birthday today!
He is only 30 years old and undergoing chemotherapy and doing it with grace and dignity. I learn a lot from this young man.

that Mom had a better day yeserday; I didn't make it to visit her, but my sister said that Mom stayed awake for over an hour and kept her eyes open

that I completed all of her funeral arrangements in advance instead of waiting

that more is disclosed to me every day

for a Big Bright Full Moon!!

Some people succeed because they are destined to, but most people succeed because they are determined to.
-Anonymous

7 comments:

Scott W said...

Tonight's the lunar eclipse. We can see it if it's not cloudy.

Pammie said...

I hope you don't get all weird on a full moon dave...or well weirder than normal that is.

Mary Christine said...

Good Morning Daave.

Bill said...

£
©
ñ
¢
nyaah™

peanut said...

Dear Dave,

God Bless you for going through making your mom's arrangements. I know that was tough !

Peace be with you AND Pat !

love you dAAve, kat

Zanejabbers said...

Peace comes to those who work for it.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dave. Very good and very strong of you making the funeral arrangements.

And your friend... what a blessing to have a model of heroism. You are inspiring, too. Don't forget that :)