Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I approve this message



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for all the people I meet in recovery; their stories and their solutions to life situations never cease to amaze me

that I do my best not to participate in negativity these days

that I registered for the Hot 'n Dry AA Roundup in Palm Springs for next September. I have not (yet) been to a Roundup other than our very own here in Houston.

that a post of TAB made me realize that my isolation and depression issues have been greatly reduced since I began exercising regularly last summer

for the increase in political activism this year; I believe it may be the most positive legacy of President W.

Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great.
-Cher

18 comments:

Bill said...

Where'd my danged comment go?

Mary Christine said...

It's right above this one Bill.

Have a great day Daave.

Scott W said...

And two above this one.

sheesh

Syd said...

I'm not sure about Bush's legacy. But I have an opinion.

molly said...

i can very easily forgive how important little pesky things like eating right and exercising can be in recovery..

jason said...

hey, here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash, I was making about $900 extra a month...
check it out ..

jason said...

hey, here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash, I was making about $900 extra a month...
check it out ..

jason said...

hey, here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash, I was making about $900 extra a month...
check it out ..

jason said...

hey, here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash, I was making about $900 extra a month...
check it out ..

jason said...

hey, here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash, I was making about $900 extra a month...
check it out ..

jason said...

hey, here is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash, I was making about $900 extra a month...
check it out ..

Gay Videos said...

Hello.

Is it possible you add my site at your blog´s links.


Blogname: Gay Videos
http://free-gayvideos.blogspot.com/

Thanks

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Great cartoon!

Zane-nawwaa said...

Maxine can say no wrong. Thanks for
posting her. Oh and yours too.

Tab said...

..we should become tread mill buddies..lol

I love what you shared about people you meet in recovery Dave.
I feel that way about a diverse group of bloggers and friends in my life.
I guess when we think outside of our little boxes and worlds,we see the true spirit of humanity work and inspire others ~ one day at a time.

Bill said...

Guess what!!!
Dave's close friend Jason made an extra $900 per month!

dailypiglet said...

maxine always cracks me up. do you think she's a pisces too?

i wonder how you responded to this request, "Is it possible you add my site at your blog´s links."

dAAve said...

I did not respond nor did I even check out the site. I must be getting old.