Friday, March 28, 2008

running late, keeping it short ...



I'm sure there is a logical explanation...



I dropped by Roger Clemens' house last week to say hello, and had the camera with me so I snapped this photo of his dog Rocket.



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for patience

that Hayden and I have pared our potential new home list to 2; we have looked at 15 houses this week, but now can't decide which to choose

for high-class problems

A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.
-General George S. Patton

9 comments:

Syd said...

Hey Dave,I'm glad that you found two that you liked.

I tagged you to write about yourself. See my blog for the format if you want to do it. It was a challenge of sorts to remember back.

Boston B. said...

that poor dog!

Mary Christine said...

I would have heart failure if I ran into that dog in my travels.

Gwen R said...

That is disturbing ~ but really funny too.

Since I have not been doing regular blog reading I was unaware of the Hayden house thang:) I love hearing relationship stuff. Good stuff. Great Stuff! Happy house hunting and have a great weekend.

Luv ya ~ mean it!
Gwen

Bill said...

You is high-classy. I allus feel like I visitin' royalty when I come by here.
I bets you eats royal jelly on yur toast, that how high-class you is.

"Just David!" said...

if you want to see roger's house, let me know... i can take you there... just up to the gate, but i know where it is... my friend's son showed me when i picked him up at carpool, he goes to school with roger's youngest...BIG ASS HOUSE!!!

Zane-nawwaa said...

And that dog probably goes "woofy woof woof."

Pam said...

high class problems are the very best kind.

lash505 said...

damn i bet that thing could beat a horse..