Wednesday, July 16, 2008

mid week




todAAy AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for Bill W and Dr Bob

that progress will never make perfection

for a good meeting with my new therapist (shrink, psychiatrist, etc...)

that an acquaintance (a waiter at a restaurant I frequent) asked me why I still go to AA meetings since I've been sober for 4+ years and I had a sober response; frankly, if I didn't still go to meetings I would not have been eating in his restaurant (LOL)

A superior person brings out the best in others.
-Chinese Proverb

8 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I will try to remember your quote today. Have a best one Daave.

Scott W said...

Were you at Luby's?

Pammie said...

was Scott your waiter?

Zanejabbers said...

God Bless shrinks and psychiatrists
for they are nut lovers.

Trailboss said...

Did Scott offer you the dessert cart? He did that at Delmonico's when he was younger!

Trudging said...

The whole thing just makes me hungry.

Shannon said...

I know people say the silliest things : )♥

Syd said...

People don't understand that the program is for life. It is a way of life.