Sunday, January 02, 2011

S.T.C.

Since seniors are texting more these days, there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code). If you qualify for Senior Discounts this is for you.

* ATD ~ At The Doctor's
* BFF ~ Best Friend Farted
* BTW ~ Bring The Wheelchair
* BYOT ~ Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM ~ Covered By Medicare
* CUATSC ~ See You At The Senior Center
* DWI ~ Driving While Incontinent
* FWB ~ Friend With Beta Blockers
* FWIW ~ Forgot Where I Was
* FYI ~ Found Your Insulin
* GGPBL ~ Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
* GHA ~ Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM ~ Had Good Bowel Movement
* IMHO ~ Is My Hearing-Aid On?
* LMDO ~ Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL ~ Living On Lipitor
* LWO ~ Lawrence Welk's On
* OMMR ~ On My Massage Recliner
* OMSG ~ Oh My! Sorry, Gas!
* ROFL-CGU ~ Rolling On The Floor Laughing-Can't Get Up
* SGGP ~ Sorry, Gotta Go Poop
* TTYL ~ Talk To You Louder
* WAITT ~ Who Am I Talking To?
* WTFA ~ Wet The Furniture Again
* WTP ~ Where's The Prunes?
* WWNO ~ Walker Wheels Need Oil
* GGLKI ~ Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking In
* NCDCWPH ~ Never confuse denture cream with preparation H
* OMG ~ Oh my grandkids


I'll leave you with this non-holiday joke ........

A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch. “I couldn’t help noticing how happy you look,” she said. “What’s your secret for a long, happy life?” “I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day,” he said. “I also drink a case of whiskey a week, eat fatty foods and never exercise.” “That’s amazing,” the woman said. “How old are you?” He responded, “Twenty-six.”

2 comments:

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Ha!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, dAAve!!!

Todd HellsKitchen
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen

Syd said...

These were good! Bring your own teeth--LOL.