Thursday, January 06, 2011

take your pick



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for another serene day - that makes about 3 weeks, ever since I lowered and all but eliminated my expectations

that Melody G. told her interesting story yesterday at the noon AA speaker meeting.

for the springtime weather we're having - I'm wearing shorts every day after early morning 40's

for Mr SponsorPants and his post yesterday. Maybe the best blogpost I've ever read. Click HERE to see it.


Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
- Henry Ford

3 comments:

Syd said...

It was an awesome post from Mr. SP. It is still cold here so no shorts yet.

Scott M. Frey said...

Howdy back at you Mr. Daave! Nothing but wind and frozen tundra here in frosty west central Ohio lol ugh!

Be well my friend!

Brian said...

Do you need info on low cost drug rehab? Then articles like this one can really help you out. Thanks for posting.