Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I'm back!

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I'm back online.

I could not gain access to my Blogger dashboard until a few minutes ago. I brought a computer expert over to diagnose and fix the problem. Of course, as I showed him what was wrong, the problem fixed itself. This was after 5 days of it not working. I had done everything I could think of, but my solutions were as bad as the problem.

Hopefully, you can find a message in all this.

I can.


We Learn...
10% of what we read,
20% of what we hear,
30% of what we see,
50% of what we see and hear,
70% of what we discuss,
80% of what we experience,
95% of what we teach others.
- William Glasser

3 comments:

steveroni said...

Welcome back, Dave. Many problems fix themselves, as soon as I ask for help.

Thank God--grin!

JeremyRT said...

Welcome Back!! I missed you and I definitely see the lesson!

Syd said...

Glad that you are back. You have been missed!