Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things on my brain cell...





todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that my life is rarely as serious as it may seem; it helps to remember Rule 62

for the evolution of my concept of my Higher Power; I don't try to define or even describe it because that would only limit my concept

for patience and the rewards that come with it

that my mom-in-law is here visiting for 3 weeks. We get along great, probably because I'm sober! She's not legally my mom-in-law because my partner and I are not allowed to be married like most of the population. In fact, if I were dying in the hospital, he would not even be allowed to visit me. Oh well, don't get me started. LOL


Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman,
before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.

- John Quincy Adams


2 comments:

Marcia said...

sorry about the stupid laws. And the stupid people that made them.

Syd said...

Fear and resentment drive so much of our society. I hope that the laws will be changed to treat all people as equals--liberty and justice for ALL.