Monday, May 02, 2011

I'm OK, I'm OK








I attended a collector car event this weekend. This car belonged to Bobby Darin back in the day. It's obviously a one-of-a-kind.





todAAy i AAm grAAteful and thAAnkful


that I have no need nor desire to go to bars and clubs any longer. I spent several decades going to bars. I'm constantly amazed at the number of my recovery friends who still spend time at bars. Many of them have one or more relapses as part of their history. hmmmmmmm.

for a lovely night of sober birthday celebrations on Saturday.

that even though I'm sick with flu-like symptoms, I am sober with recovery-type symptoms

Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Appreciate your friends.
Continue to learn.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is.
- Mary Anne Radmacher


5 comments:

Pammie said...

I'm sorry you have sick like symptoms. Driving that car around would probably make you feel better.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

sweet car! hope you feel better soon!

Scott W said...

Feel better!

Syd said...

Sorry for the sickness. Maybe you caught something from the car. Hope that you are better soon.

steveroni said...

As a child, I used to get car-sick!