Thursday, May 05, 2011

read below ...

There. It's fixed.


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I don't have to understand why things work the way they do; it's more important to know that things DO work

that often, all I need to do is listen

for peaks and valleys



Your life is the sum result of all the choices you make, both consciously and unconsciously. If you can control the process of choosing, you can take control of all aspects of your life. You can find the freedom that comes from being in charge of yourself.
- Robert Foster Bennett


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHOA was I meant to stop in here today to read your snippet and quote. I've been making some huge decisions in my life and came up on one that has had me troubled deeply. I know now what I must do. Once done, it's too will be fixed. THANK YOU FOR THIS. Tammy

Syd said...

My chooser was broken, but I am getting help to fix it (not by the lock smith either).