Thursday, December 15, 2011

Potpourri Thursday

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful


for the ways that I recognize that I'm improving my conscious contact with my HP

that I'm working Step 11 with a sponsee and we have spent at least 4 hours on it, so far, over several weeks.  I don't recall ever spending so much time with someone on this step.  It's been great!  I think I'm getting more out of it than he is. 

that I can handle this damn cold I picked up -- sneezing and stopped up head

for my bestest blogger friend, Mary Christine (Being Sober) on her 60th birthday.


Laugh when you can,
apologize when you should,
and let go of what you can't change.
Life's too short to be anything... but happy.
- Anonymous

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Oh, bless your heart. Thank you Dave. I love you!

Syd said...

Step 11 is awesome. I get a lot out of working with those I sponsor. Have a good day, Dave.