Thursday, December 22, 2011

Something to say .......

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I own some sober history

that nobody can take away my sobriety or my recovery

for dinner last night with a returner to the rooms of recovery; I hope he never has to be a returner again

that today, I am going to be as happy as I choose to be.  I wish the same for you.

by the way -- I was wrong yesterday about being the shortest day of the year.  That would be today!

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up  and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
- Winston Churchill

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

LOVE the Churchill quote! So true!

Sober history is awesome, isn't it?

Syd said...

That must have been a joyous dinner. I am glad that you were there.