Friday, November 24, 2006

I am full of it


just a portion of the food that was donated for the Thanksgiving Feast at Lambda yesterday
- approximately 220 people attended this Gratitude meeting and Dinner



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the unity, fellowship and service at the dinner yesterday

for endless Gratitude

for the opening night of Roundup and that I got to be a part of it

that I will be too busy to get into much trouble until Sunday afternoon

that I won't be doing any shopping today - it's madness!

When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.
-Thomas Jefferson

6 comments:

Redhead Gal said...

I bet it was a great dinner! I'm not going shopping today either. And I'm not putting any Christmas decorations up until next week. So there, holiday season rushers!

Mary Christine said...

I am full of it too. Glad I have company.

Tab said...

Sounds like a good weekend ahead..just hope you don't find trouble after Sunday afteroon..lol
Thanks for sharing.
PS.Aren't some humans totally bizarre when it comes to all that shopping madness!!!??

Trudging said...

Good eats! Have fun at the roundup

Sober Chick said...

Full in so many ways!

Anonymous said...

Hope the whole Roundup was just as groovy...