Friday, November 24, 2006

I am full of it


just a portion of the food that was donated for the Thanksgiving Feast at Lambda yesterday
- approximately 220 people attended this Gratitude meeting and Dinner



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the unity, fellowship and service at the dinner yesterday

for endless Gratitude

for the opening night of Roundup and that I got to be a part of it

that I will be too busy to get into much trouble until Sunday afternoon

that I won't be doing any shopping today - it's madness!

When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.
-Thomas Jefferson

5 comments:

Redhead Gal said...

I bet it was a great dinner! I'm not going shopping today either. And I'm not putting any Christmas decorations up until next week. So there, holiday season rushers!

Mary Christine said...

I am full of it too. Glad I have company.

Trudging said...

Good eats! Have fun at the roundup

Anonymous said...

Full in so many ways!

Anonymous said...

Hope the whole Roundup was just as groovy...