Friday, August 12, 2011

Laugh!






todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the visitors from California we had at Lambda yesterday; 3 people are here independently from each other, all from the LA area. Kinda strange coincidence.

that I keep hearing that there are no coincidences

for the humor in AA meetings. I have heard there are places where laughing is looked down on in AA meetings. Those people are missing out on some significant recovery (in my humble opinion).

for a fundraiser we're having tomorrow night -- DRAG WARS -- Kings vs Queens (men against the women).
This oughta be good!


We keep moving forward, opening new doors,
and doing new things, because we're curious
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
- Walt Disney

3 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Love the quote from Walt.

Syd said...

At first, I thought the drag war would be Dave drag racing in his car. LOL.

JeremyRT said...

Stole the quote for my fbook. I too believe there are no coincidences.

Have a great weekend!