Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Post # 3000















todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the concept of GRATITUDE. Without it, sobriety would really suck.

to know I can't take anything for granted no matter how certain it may seem

for the synopsis of the steps which can be found near the beginning of Chapter 12 of Twelve Steps & Twelve Traditions

for my little blog that you're reading. This is my 3000th post, going back to December 2004. My, how things have changed.


Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.




7 comments:

Debbi said...

3000 posts, with a valuable nugget in each and every one. Thanks, Dave!

Pammie said...

Yahoo 3000!
Yes, sobriety would suck without gratitude!

Mary Christine said...

I have read most of those 3000 posts. I am grateful for YOU my friend.

Syd said...

Glad that I have been here for many of your posts. I start my day with you and a few others.

Anonymous said...

You're looking good for 3000!

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

:) YAY for 3000 inspirations!

Scott W said...

You look a bit younger than 3000.