Wednesday, August 03, 2011

new behavior










todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a newfound ability to just live and let live. People seem to challenge me on this constantly but I've become so much better at not reacting in a negative way.

for step 3 (as it applies to the above concept)

for steps 6 & 7 (as they apply to the above concept)

that my friend Zane celebrates his birthday today (we're having dinner tonight)

for my 3 cats who provide with with unending enjoyment, even when they're asleep


Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that,
but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain


2 comments:

Syd said...

Hello to Zane and happy birthday to him.

Mary Christine said...

Please give Zane a hug for me and wish him a Happy Birthday!