Monday, January 09, 2012

Back to writin'

1954 Corvette

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

to see some of the changes that occur in newly-sober people

for the return-on-investment I receive in recovery

that I am back on the Board of Directors of Lambda Center after a 3 year absence (it will be my fourth stint as Secretary)

for a lovely weekend of 70+ degree temperatures in H-town; came in real handy at the car show I was at on Saturday.  I'm gonna post a few pictures this week.

The full measure of a man is
not to be found in the man himself,
but in the colors and textures that
come alive in others because of him.
- Albert Schweitzer

3 comments:

Syd said...

I can't wait to see those photos. And congrats on being on the board of directors. You will do a great job, I know.

Mary Christine said...

70+ degrees sounds like heaven to me!

Congrats on your fourth stint as secretary. I am the secretary of my HOA - and I don't know how many terms I have served now.

ScottF said...

70+ degrees, mmmmm

It's been really mild here, I cannot complain.

Good for you, serving again!