Monday, January 16, 2012

Moving on .......


A picture from the 2012 Chevron Houston Marathon.  It was run yesterday under clear skies and 45-50 degree temperatures.

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful


to be constantly reminded how powerless I am over just about everything.  Especially when it comes to changing others.

for the hour and a half I got to spend with friends while we watched the Houston Marathon yesterday.  We had a few friends to cheer as they passed by.  Gorgeous weather for a little 26 mile run.

that my NFL team, The Texans, did their best but came up short in the 2nd round of the playoffs.  They can hold their (now more experienced) heads high.


Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
- Winston Churchill



3 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I'm so glad you watched the marathoners. It really does make a difference to the runners.

ScottF said...

Man, I was pulling for your Texans dAAve!

Syd said...

Nice that you watched the marathon and cheered on your friends. Yes, I am reminded of just how powerless I am every day.