Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The way I see it ...



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that most of my life I've been pretty good with sorting out priorities.  I can't imagine what happened concerning my alcoholism.  LOL

that things happen when they happen, usually for a very good reason.  I could draw a rough timeline of my life and see how everything has pretty much fallen into place, just the way it should have.  

that my rate of embellishment has magically been reduced over the past few years (since I got sober).

for self-will.  What a great teacher in recovery.


Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
~ Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

Mary Christine said...

I never thought of self-will as being a great teacher, but you are right! Those are some of my most powerful lessons - and painful!

Syd said...

LOL on the rate of embellishment.