Thursday, June 08, 2006

hAAlf nAAked thursdAAy

Joy. Love. Warmth.
Excitement. Pleasure.
Satisfaction. Elation.
Tenderness. Comfort.

These are only feelings, but they feel good. They are full of positive, upbeat energy -- and we deserve that when it comes our way. We don't have to repress.
We don't have to talk ourselves out of feeling good -- not for a moment.

If we feel it, it's ours for the moment.
Own it. If it's good, enjoy it.

The Language of Letting Go,

page 172

visit the other HNT contributors for this week

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

I'm owning ALL those today : ) Thank you for naming all those fuzzy, feel good feelings! I'm going to name it and claim it!

Nice Astros shirt, by the way. Me & my boys have the same shirts.

JJ said...

Nice shirt.
Does blogger suck lately or is it me?
I see you,
JJ

Scott W said...

You are missing your drawers.

Unknown said...

Can I join?