OK. I got tagged to list 10 honest things about myself. However, I am not going to tag anyone else or provide any links. So, here goes...
- I have never been a good liar.
- I have never been a good poker player (because I'm not a good liar, I suppose).
- I was never in denial about being an alcoholic.
- My mother and I were always very close, even throughout my drinking years. Since she died in August (4 months ago), I have not shed a tear. I don't know why.
- I have always been anal-retentive.
- I'm afraid of horses and snakes.
- I sucked my thumb until I was about 10 years old.
- When I wrecked my Mom's car at the age of 16, I lied and said I swerved to avoid a dog. Of course, I had been drinking.
- I had the hots for a camp counsellor. At church camp. I was 14. He was grown.
- I almost became a professional baseball umpire, but my instructors said I was too nice to be an umpire.
Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level.
-Max L. Forman