Thursday, May 28, 2009

back again (in case you were wondering)



motorized barstool
(I just used my car instead)



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful


that I volunteered to chair the noon meeting for each Wednesday in June; this is a speaker/discussion group, so I get to pick whom I want to share their (short) story, AKA what it was like, what happened and what it's like now

that I already have 3 speakers lined up for June -- LOL

that I've had such a blessed life

for 2092 days of an alcohol-free life

that I'm a television addict and I'm not afraid to admit it or correct it

The art of acceptance is the art of making someone who has just done you a small favor wish that he might have done you a greater one.
- Russell Lynes

10 comments:

Syd said...

I know that you have a blessed life. And I'm glad that you are here. Thanks for your comments.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Television Anonymous?? Nothing wrong with that!

Mary Christine said...

Good morning Daave.

Lou said...

Can one get a DUI on that scooter?

Pammie said...

LOL I love that you don't feel the need to correct it!!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you already have three speakers. that's what's so cool about chairing that meeting - you get to ask people to lead who you think have great programs

Ed G. said...

Blessings and aloha...

Scott W said...

TVA? Thank God you don't need TransVestism Anonymous!

Bill said...

I hope your day is just like your favorite TV show.

steveroni said...

I'm a "blogger-and-meeting" addict and I'm not afraid to admit it or willing to correct it.

Well, gosh, at least we know where YOU will be the next four Wednesdays at noon (1 PM Eastern)! Thank God!