Friday, May 01, 2009

Happy May


Barbie recently turned 50. Our photographers were there.



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that AA is not a cult, but it does allow me to experience a different culture

for the superb Step One meeting we had yesterday -- we read the first chapter in the 12/12 and then discussed it

that I finally realized why it was necessary to confess my faults and make restitution to those I had harmed. At first, I wondered what the hell those things had to do with my drinking. And why would I need to learn to meditate and pray?

that More is Being Revealed, just like y'all said would happen


Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly hard for them.
-Chaim Weizmann



5 comments:

Mary Christine said...

More will be revealed...

Shannon said...

lol BARBIE!!!
and yea... more will constantly be revealed
Happy Friday DAAVE

One Drunk to Another said...

Oh, Barbie.

Syd said...

I've made several of my amends. Still have a few to go. More is revealed every day.

Daily said...

love that pic