Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm blessed to have another day



todAAy i AAM grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a good night's sleep - I remember when I was drinking, a good night's sleep was only something other people had.

that we had 16 humans in our 6:30am meeting yesterday; it's been at least a couple of years since we had more than 15; it's usually about 10

that we discussed Step 10 at the nooner; it seems so all-encompassing

that all is well in my life recently; I don't care to search for any drama


You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
- Chinese Proverb


6 comments:

Bill said...

There's nothing like starting the day with a meeting! I'm off to mine now.

Mary Christine said...

I will beat those birds right out of my hair!

Scott W said...

What if those birds poop on your head when they are flying over?

♥Shann♥ said...

we dont want no drama, no, no, drama, drama!

Ed G. said...

Gets sort of messy sometimes when they fly over but at least I can wash today - I don't have to wear that s---- just 'cause it's warm...

Syd said...

I like Step 10. It works and helps me to not "forget myself".