Friday, December 03, 2010

A happy Friday to you!



todAAy i AAM grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I have been so busy lately; it's been a huge help in keeping me from swimming around inside of my head and maybe drowning!

that I had an appointment with my psychiatrist yesterday and she confirmed a lot of things for me; she stopped a bit short of telling me I'm not crazy as a loon, but she did say my thinking was pretty damn right-on. Whew!

for faith that my life will unfold in front of me in ways I probably can't imagine; that has been true for these first 56 years

that I'm still passionate about service work


My Mama always said you've got to put the past behind you before you can move on.
- the movie Forrest Gump

4 comments:

Syd said...

I am passionate about service work as well. It keeps me humble and not entrenched in my own head.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

Passion and dedication, and a good purpose to put them to use... great and beautiful gifts!

:) Have an awesome day dAAve!

Steven said...

Swimming in your head....yep. Perfect way of putting it. Have a great weekend.

Mary Christine said...

Sometimes it just isn't fun to do what we need to do.