Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Say "Cheeeese!"



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for Easy Does It, Live & Let Live, First things First and all the other slogans we use in recovery;
What's your favorite?

for the benefits of doing Step 5, including the practice of telling my sponsor everything I don't want to tell him

for the Game Show Network -- I love it!!

for a few days of gorgeous cold (30's & 40's) weather we're having, although the temperature is supposed to be in the 70's tomorrow LOL

We cannot choose our external circumstances,
but we can always choose how to respond to them.
- Epictetus

4 comments:

Syd said...

How Important Is it is one that I rely on when filled with indignant ego.

Scott W said...

This Too Shall Pass

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

"God either is or He isn't, what was our choice to be?"

Bill said...

My favorite slogan changes, depending on my deficiency of the day.
It is raw cold here. Snowed yesterday.