Monday, December 20, 2010

Less than 2 weeks remaining in 2010



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for another recovery/birthday night at Lambda Center, followed by our little Christmas gift exchange event

that I still feel the need to stay on top of my gratitude via this list, using this medium

for other ways of expressing my recovery gratitude

for Step 12 and that I try to carry this message to alcoholics (this message being that of the first 164 pages of the Big book of Alcoholics Anonymous)

that I got my computer repaired - $200 but cheaper than getting a new one


Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain.
- Vivian Greene

1 comment:

Syd said...

I am still here blogging too. Some days, like yesterday, I felt wordless and content for that.