Wednesday, December 15, 2010

no h8



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I have no hate in my heart. Several years ago, I realized how negative this emotion is and made a commitment to myself to eliminate it from my life. With the aid of the steps, practicing all of them daily and an honest appraisal of myself and others, I have no hate. For this alcoholic, it's a wonderful feeling.

for an awareness of many things I don't like or approve of, but there is no hate!

that we read my favorite story in the 4th edition of the big book yesterday .....
ACCEPTANCE WAS THE ANSWER --- I feel that I could talk/write all day about this story and its revelations. I'll share more later in the week.

that honesty and faith can take me a long way


If a man does not know what port he is steering for, no wind is favorable to him.
- Seneca


2 comments:

Syd said...

I have perplexity but no hate. I like that story in the BB also.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

That's my favorite story too!