Thursday, December 30, 2010

just pluggin' along ...

this is NOT Houston



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that things happen in life when they are supposed to happen

for a design for living that grows daily, as long as I don't return to my drunken instincts

that I got to lead another Al Anon meeting last night; we discussed boundaries and limits

for the good times

and the bad times


Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it.
- Bill Cosby

3 comments:

Syd said...

Nice about leading the meeting. I do feel better today. Dave, your blog post wasn't sad but many others were. I see solutions here in your posts. Thanks for that.

Jess Mistress of Mischief said...

:)

Drunken instincts, I like that phrase.

Humor saves lives sometimes, I believe that. If you can laugh the world hasn't eaten you alive yet...

There's hope in laughter, which I love!

drybottomgirl said...

Happy New Year!!!