Sunday, October 07, 2007

Happiness

I am still in a "recovery zone" of sorts, so instead of my usual Sunday joke, I am giving you this today...

"To make a man happy, fill his hands with work, his heart with affection, his mind with purpose, his memory with useful knowledge, his future with hope, and his stomach with food."
-- Frederick e. Crane

"Happiness comes when you believe in what you are doing, know what you are doing, and love what you are doing."
-- Brian Tracy

"Did you ever see an unhappy horse? Did you ever see a bird that had the blues? One reason why birds and horses are not unhappy is because they are not trying to impress other birds and horses."
-- Dale Carnegie

"To be happy at home is the ultimate result of all ambition."
-- Samuel Johnson

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Sunday dAAve!

Mary Christine said...

I think birds and horses are happy because they never stop eating.

Pammie said...

Firstly, I think MC is really on to something!!!
I think the last quote is so amazingly RIGHT ON...and very intune with how I feel today.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

happy thanksgiving from canada xo

peanut said...

dear dAAve,

I really like your "Happiness" post and the tatoo remover.

Happy Sunday.

See you later today

Love you

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Have a great weekend, Buddy!

Todd HellsKitchen said...

The security word on that last post was DVXXX.

I assume that meant 3 kisses for DaVe!??

You devil you...