Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More is being revealed



todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I got to see Beau F. while he was here in town

that I went to 2 X first step meetings yesterday; I love first step meetings!

that I continue to see more ways in which my life had become unmanageable due to my alcoholism

that our very own Houston Roundup is only 1 month away (click HERE for details)

that I don't live in a place where I have to deal with wildfires or mudslides; however, we do deal with hurricanes, tornados and floods (can't win 'em all!)

that my 3 cats are getting accustomed to all the workmen coming in and going out of the house all day

He who thinks most of heaven will do most for earth.
-Anonymous

3 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Houston Roundup... hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

yes, it was nice seeing beau, wasn't it. i can't wait for roundup this year.

Syd said...

I don't know if there is a place that we are safe from natural disasters. Maybe Canada has fewer of everything except snow.