Wednesday, June 04, 2008

better late than ...

The Caffeine Click Test - How Caffeinated Are You?

todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I had a brief, minor mental meltdown, then applied my program and got over it

that drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes are no longer part of my daily life

that Hayden arrived safely and we had a busy afternoon

that I can post on my blog late and live through the experience LOL

Each day we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
-Charles Swindoll

9 comments:

Pammie said...

I'm grateful that I can check your blog 6 times, see that you have not posted yet, and not go into the scenerio that you are dead in a ditch somewhere, but that maybe just maybe....you were simply living life and were delayed.
However, don't let it happen again.

Bill said...

I'm glad you survived your meltdown. That's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, I like it.

I'm also happy for me that I have enough gray cells left to remember to check back when you post late.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I'm grateful that I never smoked.... Today, I took a photo of a lady changing the cigarette price signs to $8.50 a pack here in NYC... Can you imagine? I'll post that picture over on my blog eventually....

Zanejabbers said...

Mental meltdowns are best left in the dust. I'm glad you got over yours.

Zanejabbers said...

Honey, I'm sure your perkiness has nothing to do with caffeine today. I wonder if Mr. H. has anything to do with it. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Syd said...

I sometimes just need to get over myself. Glad that H. made it in okay.

Shannon said...

yep we sometimes do have meltdowns and thank GOD that we have this program! Have a good day with Hayden : )

Scott W said...

Oh, the dreaded 3-Ms.

Scott W said...

Your caffeine level for today is:

Insanely High - A vibrating crackhead

LOL!!! I ckicked 138 times in 30 seconds. And I have not had any caffeine.