Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's going, going ...



This video turns out to be a fake; it's a commercial advert, but it looks sooo real!!


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I am better at detaching than I used to be, but can still be listed as co-dependent

that I didn't drink any alcohol or smoke a cigarette yesterday - again!

for so many great examples of addiction insanity around me

that our stained hardwood floors can be walked upon by sometime this evening; there's still a lot of work to do but the builder insists he can have it all done by Monday LOLOLOLOLOLOL

that I enjoyed myself at the baseball game last night; no one wanted to go with me, so I solo'd

Be your own hero, it's cheaper than a movie ticket.
-Doug Horton

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was good to see you yesterday. i'll try to come in more rested next time.

Scott W said...

Hey, no cigarette or cocktail for me yesterday, either!

Bill said...

Thanks for the Doug Horton quotation. That's good financial advice.

Syd said...

Soloing is okay with me. I enjoy that but I guess for some things I'd rather have company.

peanut said...

Dear dAAve,

I am happy for the progress of your new home. I hope the builder will get finished on time for you.

love to you.

molly said...

a guy at my meeting says he thinks behind every alcoholic is a raging co-dependent.. then a gal piped in and said she'd rather be called an alcoholic than a co-dependent.. ah well.. my meetings lately are strange.

YAY no smoking or drinking yesterday - AGAIN

YAY on finished stained floors

YAY that you had fun at the game.. i enjoy doing stuff like that alone now :)

YAY YOU!

see u dave man

Zanejabbers said...

I have never been to an Astros or Dodgers game that they did not win.
Yeh, and yesterday was smokeless and alcohol free for me too.