Thursday, June 05, 2008

Onward



Nominated as best short joke this year.

A 3-year-old boy examined his testicles while taking a bath. "Mom", he asked, "Are these my brains?"

"Not yet," she replied.


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for the simple and indisputable fact that today, I am sober!

to get phone calls from new friends who are trying to stay sober for a day

that random events seem to happen each day

that I slept so late yesterday morning (until 8:30am)

for some good progress on the new house

Destiny is no matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
-William Jennings Bryan

8 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Glad you unmelted. Have a solid day.

Scott W said...

...One ringy dingy...

Pam said...

People trying to get and stay sober seem to be the only phone calls I get these days. I'm OK with that.

Bill said...

Give me a ring when you need help unpacking at the new place.

Dharma Kelleher said...

I'm grateful I found my way back to your blog. Ahhhhhh.....gratitude is contagious.

Peace out,
Dharma

Syd said...

Sleeping in is a good thing. Wish that I got to do it more than just on the weekends.

Zane-nawwaa said...

Your list is superb. Especially the progress on the new house.

Tab said...

omg..that's too weird..I slept in till 8:30am today!

Randomness is life....I am learning to just roll with it and learn with it..not fearing it but really finding it interesting ;)

xo