Thursday, June 12, 2008

Easy Does It



13

How about you? Click on the box to find out.


todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

that I am usually doing the best I can

that I (we) got to hear a guy with 24 years of sobriety yesterday; he's never before been asked to share his story (qualify)

that I know the procedure to take to get some help -- I have been feeling overwhelmed in the past few days with life. I am not taking my medication because it ran out shortly after my head doctor moved out of town. If I don't resume that medication soon, Hayden may become a murderer.

that we managed to manhandle the new Jacuzzi into the back yard yesterday

Angels fly because they take themselves lightly.
-Jean Cocteau

11 comments:

Pammie said...

crap, I could take down 20.
I guess the medication was really working well for you...that must be why you quit taking it ;)

Mary Christine said...

Do you have a new doc? I don't like the idea of my Daave getting murdered. Please take care.

Anonymous said...

i have to do everything in my power to take care not to run out of meds or miss a doc appt, or else it's not pretty. perhaps it's a good idea to look for a new doc now?

My adventures said...

Tell Hayden to call me if he needs a good lawyer! One of my friends was acquitted of murdering her 3rd husband and I'm sure he's still practicing! Ha!

Scott W said...

Time to refill. Not using medication that helps is kinda insanity.

Bill said...

I could disable 29 toddlers.

Are qualify and salsify similar?

Manhandle sounds sweaty.

Syd said...

Get those meds so Hayden won't be on America's Most Wanted.

molly said...

GET THE PILLS quick.. we like having you around.

off to see how many five years old i could take on..

remember to breeeatttthhheeeeeeeee

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Love the cassette tape header! With your quiz results I recommend that you stay out of the Education business...

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

Am I the only one here ready to get into that Jacuzzi?

xo

Zanejabbers said...

19. And I'm still on my meds. Get those done. NOW. We need you!