Wednesday, January 21, 2009

encore, encore





todAAy i AAm grAAteful & thAAnkful

for a day of unity, in this country

that we finished Bill's Story in the 6:30am meeting yesterday; it offers some good reminders of where I could go and how Bill first imagined the steps

that my dream sequences have changed since being in recovery. For my first 2 years of sobriety, I had extremely vivid dreams as soon as I fell asleep which almost always awakened me. No more. Now, I just sleep.

that I'll never have inaugural balls

Lady Luck generally woos those who earnestly, enthusiastically, unremittingly woo her.
-B.C. Forbes

7 comments:

Mary Christine said...

Paradise is breaking out all over!

Scott W said...

Inaugural balls? Oh, behave!

Be glad you weren't at the Hip Hop Ball.

Syd said...

Ha, ha on the inaugural balls.

Bill said...

that's a purty pitchur

Sage Ravenwood said...

Yesterday was a truly amazing day. I wouldn't like the balls either...umm you get what I mean *winks*...(Hugs)Indigo

Trailboss said...

Oh Dave, you know you wanted to dance with Michelle at one of the balls. Not to mention you wanted a matching gown like hers!

J-Online said...

I'm finally getting over those bad dreams. I know how you feel. Take Care.